Our animal magic card for this week is snake, so I felt very drawn to posting about Kundalini energy this week. What it is and how to recognise if we have activated our Kundalini energy.
Kundalini energy is a dormant energy that lays at the base of everyone's spine. Eastern traditions believe that it enters the body of new born babies and as the child grows this energy is no longer needed and lays dormant at the base of the spine.
Kundalini energy is an aspect of the divine energy that weaves and spirals itself through the Earth (global grid matrix), and through all life forms and up into cosmos and other realms. Basically this divine energy runs through us all and connects us all. This spiral pattern is seen throughout nature.
Eastern traditions have learnt through the practices of yoga, prana, meditation, etc to awaken this dormant energy, allowing it to weave up the spine (similar to the way a snake moves - hence the use of the snake symbol).
As this energy weaves it's way up the body, it awakens and strengthens the chakras and opens up higher consciousness and connects you more to your spiritual or higher self.
How do we know when we have activated this Kundalini energy?
You will be experiencing many different symptoms if you have activated your Kundalini.
- You will start to see the world from a different perspective and accept that there are many different ways of doing the same thing. (less judgement).
- You will want to spend more time at sacred sites or in wooded unpopulated areas where the energy is less dense.
- You will experience mood swings. As the Kundalini energy travels up the spine, density and negativity that no longer serves us is released.
- All forms of emotions will be heightened.
- You will start to wake up with life's natural rhythm. Go with the flow if you can!
These are just a few of the signs you will experience if your Kundalini is activated.